Pages

September 10, 2010

Why do I blog?

Well,this is what I should have written in my first post on this blog.


It seems that every one has blogs nowadays,so I thought that I would get myself one,though the prime inspiration behind it was my husband,R.I tried this,but I wasn't surely very good at keeping up with it..I posted now and then .I had good intentions but either time seemed to get away from me,or I feel myself,dry and left with nothing to write about.But I plan to do better with this one now-really.


When I started this blog ,I was going to use it primarily for posting the pictures of my art work,but now I want this to be a place where I can share my feelings and my thoughts,as well.Not that everyone is interested ,well I know that,but I wanted a place to write them besides my notebook.I've found a thing about reading other peoples' blog that I seem to have a lot in common with the writers.So many times I find myself saying,"oh yeah,I've felt that way
'or"I remember that".We're all just cruising along in this life,having similar experiences,and may be,just may be we can share something along the way.I hope that someone may read something here one day that may help them along.

For this reason ,sometimes i post some art, sometimes I post things more like journal etc.
I keep looking at other blogs,and get amazed at their amazing skills of writing,and day to day trivial things in such an interesting manner.I really enjoy reading other blogs and I spend way too much time doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment