Hot chocolate is always special,especially when the outside temperature dips down to several notches below 32 F and yes, you are too lazy to move from the special spot in your warm couch, for more than say 5 minutes.
For all those who feel the same ( yeah I know, most do), here is a quick fix recipe for some all-weather- all time yummy Hot Chocolate:
1 1/2 cups of Whole Milk
1/2 cup of Heavy Cream
½ cup of Bittersweet Chocolate, chopped
2/3 cup of Milk Chocolate, chopped
1 tbsp of Sugar
1/4 tsp of Vanilla Extract
½ tsp of Instant Espresso Powder
Whipped Cream, optional
1)Take a sauce pan, add the milk and cream.
2) Heat together over medium heat until the mixture is almost at the boiling point. Do ensure, it doesn’t boil.
3) Take it off the heat and add the both chopped bittersweet & chopped milk chocolate along with the sugar, vanilla extract and espresso powder.
4) Let sit for one minute and then whisk,
5) Put the mixture back on the heat to let it simmer a bit and mix well.
6) Serve yourself in your FAVORITE mug with some whipped cream topping. ;)[though I did not add it to make it little skinnier]
And voila, it’s done,the key to added comfort is in your hand and hours of laid back Sunday comes free totally. Now, only if they cud make robots to make some Hot chocolate , I cud have flipped a few more pages thru the magazine by then. Am SOO hard working u know. :P