Pages

April 11, 2011

THANK YOU MOM!!

So one of the "joys" of being a daughter of a creative mom with real interest in sewing is you get to get handmade items at anytime from only some left over items from other projects.I needed an iPod holder badly, but I couldn't afford one of those fancy ones so last week when I went to my home ,I asked mom to make me an ipod cozy.I gave her the description of the pattern I wanted. so she made me this ,to which she has as always have added her own little spin on things. the blue fabric was the remaining after a doll skirt was made with it quite a long time back. This little holder, though, turned out really cute.I am so lucky to have such great parents and their support along my side all the time.


1 comment:

  1. Wow! very beautiful. Your work is superb. Thank you so much for visiting my blog. Do visit again. Hv a nc day! :)

    ReplyDelete