Pages

August 17, 2011

finished pretty doily

Yeah,at last I have finished it.I finished a doily.I got the pattern from mirian crochet blog .It really turned out very nice.since my last crochet doilies were only a single color one so I decided to try and go with a more colorful one with some 3d effect.Sometimes I feel that I have a tendency to go for a tougher without trying a more easier one,but now since I have finished the doily it really seems easy.Frankly and truely speaking,it was fast and easy.The original pattern called for two colors for the flower petals but when I went to buy the thread,I found it to be quite costly(21rupees each) so,I ended up buying only one and made the petals in one pinkonly.Still it turned out nice.I started it after coming to chicago,in june and carried on with it altenatively between another crossstitch project(at present half way done).and today its done and completely finished.I made it for a round center table .I can also use it as a cover for the land phone instead of using the existing store bought colorful towels.This is just a quick post,and will be posting the pics afterwords in the next post as I till have not got one of the finished one.And I gotta cook now for the dinner so no time to experimment.This is just an update.

No comments:

Post a Comment