Pages

August 17, 2011

Wow there has been a new release that we have been waiting for long to watch.since we a now away I was wandering how I am going to watch the movie.But after some planning have been able to watch it.Yes,yes I have I am excited.this most awaited movie was obviously a Hrithik Roshan starrer.I know all can guess.Its Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara.I watched it and I liked it so much.It was wonderful with some nice comedies.Since I am an absolute fan of Hrithik,I liked it quite a lot.One thing I liked is that the location,Spain,which is a bit different as most hindi movies go for some predictable American and European cities like New york or London etc.So like the idea of bachelor party the location was also fresh.I felt there was some resemblance with the English movie Hangover,but Farhan Akthar is a smart guy.so it has some original characters of its own that's so good work of Farhan and Zoya.Good work,like it a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment