Pages

November 06, 2012

Haul time!!

Today I am going to share with u all,some of the goodies that my husband brought for me,from abroad.Since I am an avid cosmetics lover,cosmetics have to be in our list.Today ,among other things I am only sharing ones that come under cosmetics.After all these short abroad trips ,are not bad ,especially for the wives :) !!
Here are the large ones,





Oh ,yes they are really jumbo.I just love these.
The Vaseline cocoa radiant moisturiser is huge.
And about the Aveeno one,I just love Aveeno products for their quality and variety in affordable prices.
The Olay body wash is just gorgeous.
So these are the skin products.Now comes the hair ones.Since i am not a frequent user of hair styling  products,my hair products are pretty much limited within mostly shampoos and conditioners only.Here are they,


These are the travel size Neutrogena shampoo and conditioner.
The other one though is a styling product,its Sauve keratin infusion serum,that I intend to use now as my hair is naturally very frizzy and dry.Hope  that helps.
The next one is a lip product .Its a Covergirl blastflipstick in shade flashy.



Anyways that's it for today.I hope to do some reviews of these,after using these for a while.Bye all...and a lot more posts are on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment