Pages

May 29, 2013

Homemade chipotle style burrito bowl





Today afternoon I had nothing significant to do,was kind of getting through the phase of boredom , so was going through the old photos, and then I found these.These are taken at least 2 to 3 months back. On a rain drenched weekend night I was lazy and complaining of cooking dinner, then my hubby came up with the idea , let's try some our own version of burrito bowl.While staying in USA, we often used to have the Mexican chipotle burrito bowls and both of us liked it. Doing something new imbibes some kind of energy in me so at once went in to try it out, and this was the outcome.The only difference was,that it was a veg one,as I had no chicken at home(you all know how it is in India,never use frozen chicken), and the corn was also missing.  Still it was a good try according to my hubby, with all Indian ingredients.





No comments:

Post a Comment