Pages

July 18, 2013

Reverse glass painting: crane





Hi everyone! Just wanted to share another of my glass paintings.I got the inspiration from a painting over the Internet. The painting is approximately 8"by 10". Its actually one of the first of reverse glass painting in which I tried using acrylic paints. It was quite a challenge to create the shades on the cranes body.One of the advantages of acrylic paints is one can create any shades by blending the colors which is quite difficult in case of glass paints. Anyways though I know this one has lots of imperfections,still I liked  how it turned out,,am willing to try some more from time to time.It gives a bout of greenery,and brings freshness to my old room in Kolkata.




Cheers,

Sumitra

2 comments:

  1. Very creative! Looks beautiful!
    Would you like to follow each other?

    http://everythingthatclicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comments. Sure, I just clicked it.
      Here is mine.
      http://colorsandpapers.blogspot.com/

      Delete