Pages

November 21, 2011

Random musings

It’s So What Wednesday over at Life After I Dew and I’m linking up! This week I am saying SO WHAT if..

  • I like to stay in USA,though its not my own country,and have to live so many miles away from home.
  • I get irritated when people advise me to do things that I already know to do, I'm not stupid, give me some credit.
  • It annoy me that people don’t comment on my blog (I know you are reading), but I find it totally acceptable when I read someone’s blog and do not comment.
  • I obsessively check the reader stats of my blog. I gotta know if peeps are reading and which things that I write about are most popular.
  • I haven’t been the greatest at leaving comments on the blogs I am reading lately.
  • I like to read others blogs and tryout their ideas and projects by myself  only to decorate my house,but I  am not copying anyone.
  • I love to wear lots of  jeweleries,especially dangling earrings,though I am not sure how it exactly looks on me.
  • Whenever I go to supermarket,I cant help but get attracted to the cosmetics isle because I just love cosmetics and wish I could have lots and lots of those,nothing is really enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment